Week 3 - DFI has been jammed packed with lots of tips around using Cybersmart tools, Digital Dig, Hapara Teacher Dashboard, using apps and extensions - Explain Everything and Screencastify.
I'm feeling very excited about using the various skills I have learnt today and can't wait to share with others. In particular after being quite reluctant to cast myself via Screencastify, I think this would be a great way to run PLD with staff at our school and with students in class for their rewindable learning. This allows for the teacher/facilitator to be available to move around to assist learners and therefore learners can work at their own pace.
Check out my first ever Screencast
(Editing Column titles in Hapara Workspace)
I am so pleased that someone like you with digital expertise is getting value from this programme. It is really helpful to read your posts and learn which aspects of each day resonate with you.
ReplyDeleteThe power of screencastify for rewindable learning is enormous - especially in designing personalise and learning centred learning.
Dorothy
Kia ora Dorothy. Thank you for your feedback and feed forward. Another highlight was sharing with our staff both the blog site and screencastify clip. My level 1 class recently completed their Trig assessment and I have been thinking of ways that maybe students can use screencastify to demonstrate their skills for this assessment (or others) in the future. I look forward to each Wednesday, its hard to believe we are already passed half way. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete