Pages

Wednesday, 9 May 2018

DFI Week 2 - Fun with Google Forms, Maps and Sheets

Another week with great company and plenty of content to LEARN, CREATE and SHARE.

This week Dave Winter lead a session looking at Google Sheets (and maps).  This was very timely as I was already looking for a way to improve my use of google sheets for managing a student list that needs to be updated on a weekly basis here at NC. I was fairly familiar with some of the filter and/or sorting features and have now learnt some additional features such as QUERY.  I am looking forward to sharing this with my colleagues who also collaborate towards the on-going google sheet I have previously mentioned. No more copy and paste! Thank you both Dave and Kerry.

I am also very keen to share with our Social Sciences staff who will find the Google Maps (and using sheets) features an exciting addition to class planning, teaching and learning. As a math teacher this could be an awesome feature for our measurement unit topic.

Follow the blue marker road....follow follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment