Another jammed packed day.....
Todays session has clarified a few more things for me about New Google Sites, Visible Learning and Teaching and the Multimodal concept.
New Google sites is definitely more user friendly and allows for quicker creating of sites. I can also see how google sites can compliment the concept of multimodal and tie this all together.
I have included a link to the start of a Multimodal site I have called Multi-Math with the idea that this site will be an information resource for students to support learning and teaching.
Multi-Math
Hi Kelly
ReplyDeleteI like how your Multi-Math home page is shaping up. Have you thought about using forms for your questions at the bottom of your page? I agree the new Google Sites is a lot easier and if all your content (that you want students to have access to) is in a class site folder with the share permissions set to 'anyone with the link can view', it should be a relatively quick exercise to populate your content. Looking forward to seeing how your site evolves.
Hi Kerry. Thanks for your feedback. I will have a look at the idea of using forms for questions for my students. I have been wondering about how I can include questions/tasks for students on the multi-modal site/page, and hope to continue developing my ideas.
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly. I agree that the concept of multimodal ties together nicely within the New Google Sites. Your maths site sounds like a great idea, and I look forward to seeing its progression.
ReplyDelete