Week 7 - Exploring Google Sites
This week was a good opportunity to view and review each others google sites. I enjoyed looking at what others in the DFI group have been doing and providing feedback via google forms.
Clarelle is a breath of fresh air - full of positive energy and so willing to share and helpful.
I am continuing to work on my site and am much happier with the images and layout I have done. Plans moving forward are to work with our Maths staff to get our department site and links done for each of us.
See the link to view my site.
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed reading your blog post and I love that you have a big picture goal of improving your Maths department site. I also really enjoy getting feedback on my site as it provides some good ideas for next steps. What was the stand out piece of feedback for you?
It was lovely meeting you and I wish you all the best for the many sites you create to lead learning.
Clarelle